Well it happened! Here is a picture of the little guy (no name yet) and us. Wow... labor was fun... I am going to take a nap and then I will give you a better story of the whole thing. We have a baby!
Congratulations! I only wish I was there to hold the little guy. Hope you're feeling well Melissa. Matt, I bet you can't wipe a smile off your face. Congratulations again! Love, Anne and Mike
I thought maybe you needed help choosing a name for the little guy. My choice would be Martholomew. A mix of Martha and Matthew and a lot of M's for Melissa. Perfect.
4 comments:
Congratulations! I only wish I was there to hold the little guy. Hope you're feeling well Melissa. Matt, I bet you can't wipe a smile off your face. Congratulations again! Love, Anne and Mike
CONGRATS!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! love you guys.
I thought maybe you needed help choosing a name for the little guy. My choice would be Martholomew. A mix of Martha and Matthew and a lot of M's for Melissa. Perfect.
Congratulations! We love you and wish we could be there with you!
Post a Comment