Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Dinner

We just got back from a fabulous dinner at the Calvert's house. It was a lot of fun, though for some reason I got stuck with a broken chair and just about died on three different occasions. You would think after the first spill I would of moved but no I stayed, much to the amusement of everyone else. Anyway here are a few pictures for all to see.

Brad (Meg's new boyfriend), Cal and Meg (and by the way at this moment Meg is sitting in the broken chair, so I wasn't the only non-smart person there)

The "Lovebirds" plus the Birthday Girl

The clan playing Catch Phrase - look at Kirk - it is a classic moment. He is trying to use hand signals no one understands instead of actual words. I am sure you have all seen it a time or two.



We wish you could have all been there!

1 comments:

molly said...

That looks fun, there were so many of you there! Happy Birthday Chelsea.