It's official! Megan is engaged! Over the holiday, New Years Eve to be precise, Brad Buccambuso proposed to Meg and she said yes!! They have set the date for their wedding on August 1. We are all so excited!!!
Further details will come.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Save The Date
Posted by Sarah at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Meg! Can't wait to meet him. Do you have a picture of him? Isn't that my parents anniversary?
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him too. You getting married in SLC? I hope I can come!
MEG- I am sad that I had to hear about this from the blog. But thank goodness for the blog or else I would not know. I am so excited for you, that is the day my parents got married. So- it is a good day. I hope I can make it and need to meet him soon.
Post a Comment