Well it has arrived! I´m going to be serving in the Brasília, Brazil mission! I report to the Sáo Paulo MTC on June 17th!
It was fun because my group was visiting Barcelona for the weekend. Usually when we travel we don´t have internet access but at this hotel we were able to find a signal. I got on and was talking to my family just like any other Thursday night. Then all of the sudden Hannah comes back from getting the mail with the famous large while envelope in her hand! The siblings called in from all their different cities on a conference call and were able to hear my Mom read the letter to me. It was an unforgettable expereience. I am so excited though!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Brasília, Brazil
Posted by Chelsea at 5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Matt and Jon can give you some pointers. Let us know when and where the farewell is!!
Congrats Chelsea, the Christensen/ Godfrey families will have sent three missionaries there now!
Thanks! I'm really excited and I'll for sure have to get some tips from Matt and Jon. That would be so fun! I can't believe that three of us will have gone to Brazil.
Post a Comment