A note from Grandma and Grandpa...please excuse me as we have just acquired a new computer and I'm not sure that I know what I am doing...but, I am going to try. We are okay...but G-ma had another fall just a few
days ago and we are in the process of 'healing' both her face and her finger, which she lost the fip of the finger.
The frequency of our travels has declined but that doesn't mean that we don't love and respect all of you to the upmost. The scrapbook that was prepared and given to G-ma on her 85th birthday party has found a permanent home on the table in our living room...AND it is shown to all of our guests and visitors as it means so very much to her and me....we certainly do appreciate all of you (especially Claire) in preparing it.
We hope to travel down to Las Vegas soon and visit with Peter, Toby and Hannah. Please remember that
we love you and hope to see you all soon.
All Our Very Best....Grandpa and Grandma Christensen
Saturday, April 11, 2009
A Note from Grandma and Grandpa...April 11, 2009
Posted by Grandpa Boyd & Grandma Jean at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations on the new computer Grandpa! I hope you are adjusting... Feel free to call me if you need help. I love you!
Post a Comment