Sunday, May 17, 2009

OKLAHOMA!

Although we have never seen the movie, we do know some of the music. Garth Brooks lives there, so does/did Louis Lamour. There are tornado's, and hail storms, and no mountains. The capital is Oklahoma City, and I know where it is on a map.

I think this qualifies us to live there. So next month we will be packing up and moving south to Lawton Oklahoma.

We have accepted a job at South West Medical Center. Matt will be doing all sorts of Physical Therapy there, but mostly Orthopedic and Neurological. We are exited!

Here is a map of where our new home will be.
YEAH FOR JOBS!!!

2 comments:

Amy Godfrey said...

Yeah for you guys! We are happy for you! We will definitely need to come visit when you get up and running! Let us know how things are in L-town.

anne said...

Congrats! And crazy, we have some really good friends in Lawton! I'll have to hook you up!