Dear Family Members...Oh, do I need another 'computer lesson'...I have been trying to get on the Blog and sure enough last Sunday Amy and Ryan came over and prepared dinner for us (it was wonderful) and then I received my Blog lesson...so I am trying again. My main desire has been to say a GREAT BIG THANKS to Jeff and Eve for the wonderful event that we all enjoyed in Park City at their condo for the 4th of July. It was wonderful and we surely did enjoy the love, friendship, food and family support that we all received. The food was great and we enjoyed things so very much. There were 45 people in attendence and it was so great to see everyone.
Next Saturday we are having the JOHNSON FAMILY Reunion in North Ogden. Gordon and I are in charge and we have a great event planned at the Elberta Drive Park. We have a program all set and Aunt Reta (the Queen Cake Maker - she has made about 1,000 cakes for various people and functions) is preparing the cake for all of the Family Members. I have sent information to you...so please plan to come...August 8th at the Park at 12:30 PM. Grandma and I are feeling OK...we sure do miss all of you and we send our love and appreciation to you. We are planning for the "Christensen Reunion" in Las Vegas during the Thanksgiving weekend. More info will be coming ....All Our Love....Grandpa and Grandma
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Grandpa and Grandma Boyd and Jean
Posted by Grandpa Boyd & Grandma Jean at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment