Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who is excited for Thanksgiving?


It is about time we start a countdown for our upcoming reunion in Las Vegas. I don't know about you but I am beyond excited. There is something about taking a break from work and just hanging out with not only your immediate family, but to also hangout with extended family that is just as close as our immediate family. Our official countdown is 22 days or three weeks exactly! I am pumped especially for the family football game, turkey dinner with cranberries, impromptu dancing and singing on tables and taking over the Lake Las Vegas Resort. What are you excited for? Leave a comment...and get excited!

2 comments:

josieposie said...

0 comments? What the? I guess no one is excited for Thanksgiving or else they would be posting a comment. COME ON PEOPLE!!!! Snap out of it! Maybe if I start talking trash about the Utes whopping the cougs we might get some comments on here......

anne said...

I know! This is a great post, Molly! I just WISSSSSSSSSSSSH I was going to Thanksgiving....