So what I want to know is who is going? I hope everyone is planning on it. I know the whole Jeff Christensen family is going, except for Anne, Mike and Lucy since they will be in Singapore, so that should motivate the other families to also participate. Reasons to come are endless so I hope everyone is making arrangements and letting Emily know that you will be coming. We haven't been to the Pink Palace all together forever so lets make this one the best ever. Another reason I really want everyone to be there is I have been preparing to go through the Temple and I am trying to receive my endowment the week we are all together in the St. George Temple. It would be great to have everyone there.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome Martha! Can't wait! I call I get to sit next to you!
We will be there assuming everyone is healthy! So excited for you Martha!!! I would love to go through the temple with you!
so sad that I'm missing it all....
The Martin family will be there! Congrats on the temple, it will be a special time for the family.
Post a Comment