Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gabe Blessing

Sarah and I hosted the Gabe Godfrey Blessing at the Farmington Crossing clubhouse. Gabe is our newest nephew born of Matt and Melissa Godfrey. Here are some pictures and a fun story at the end.

Below is a picture of Callie immediately after taking a drink. This was taken in our townhouse after the blessing. The Kirk Godfrey family came to our home afterwords for some great conversation. Ever since I married into this family I have said,"I wish I had a camcorder right now, I could make millions." The drama that this family shares is priceless. Kirk Godfrey tells a story (fatherly advice to the men of the family) of his events leading up to the blessing. "Never ask your wife 'why are you wearing a duck hunting coat?' as you are going to an event like this." Never a dull moment.

3 comments:

molly said...

sean I love the family you joined too! Looks like you all had a fun time.

Melissa said...

Hey can I get these pictures emailed to me since I didn't bring my camera?
Kirk you too.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Melissa, you can easily right click on the pictures on the blog and save them that way. We probably have others that we can send you too.