Monday, April 21, 2008

L.O.V.E

This past weekend Amy and Ryan got ENGAGED! We are so happy for them and are so excited to recruit Ryan to the annual Christensen football game! We love you guys!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you Amy!

Amy Godfrey said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! When is the big day?

molly said...

Amy! We need the news from you, not CLaire. No offense Claire I am glad you did or else I wouldn't know. But geez Amy we need details and more PICTURES!! Congrats, I knew he was going to be the one at Thanksgiving.

Melissa said...

OH THE LOVE!!!! Way to go! I think we all knew this was comming sooner than later! Sweetness!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats Amy! We are excited for another wedding. I vote Switzerland...no battle.

anne said...

Congratulations!! We had a lot of fun with you and Ryan over Thanksgiving. When's the wedding??

anne said...

what comment got deleted? was it scandalous?

Corie Hawks said...

Hey Amy... Call me back! :)