Howdy....thanks to Sara, Grandma and I have become BLOGGERS...so look out because we just
may hit you with some 'dandies' (as Jon Godfrey would say). I'm not quite sure which button to
push, but we will try. Grandma and I are OK...we're not getting any younger, but we are happy
and I am learning how to cook...so far, I havn't burned anything, but I do know how to drive to
KFC for chicken and cold slaw (thats is because Grandma likes the cold slaw).
We have been down to St. George and the weather was chillie...and now we are back in
the 'City of Salt' just having the snow melt, but today (Wednesday) it is snowing again.
I am going to make this 'blog' on the short side....but next time I will 'blog' a little longer.
Grandma's birthday (85) is coming up on the 26th of March and I am thinging that it would
be great if we could have a GREAT BIG PARTY for her here at our home...what do you think?
We send our love and best wishes to all of you. Grandpa
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Grandpa Boyd and Grandma Jean
Posted by Grandpa Boyd & Grandma Jean at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Grandpa- a party for grandma sounds wonderful! I would love to help you with anything that I can to plan it! Hopefully we will be able to come visit you soon!
Love you, Claire
I wish I could come to that party. Our birthdays are so close Grandma's, Martha and mine. Well I am glad you are blogging. I miss all of you in Utah.
Grandma and Grandpa I love that you BLOG!! Ditto to what molly said.
Post a Comment