Monday, February 11, 2008

UPDATE

GREETINGS FROM GODFREY'S in the Wasatch Wonderland. We have had more snowfall than I can remember in several winters. Its piled high at the end of the driveway!!

We are extremely excited about the birth of Gabriel Matthew Godfrey on January 10th, in Omaha!!! We are glad he is safely here. Matt says he is a heartbreaker since he's sooooo cute. Kirk and I plan to go see him for the first time in a week and a half. We can't wait.......

Jon and Amy moved to their new home in Sandy. We are happy for them. It's a really nice condo. They are having fun furnishing it. They moved during the coldest snap we've had all winter.....Brrrrrr

Its fun to have Jack walking around. He's into everything!!!! We're glad he's so active. Tonight he was pounding on the piano with grandpa Kirk.

Kirk and I are doing fine. Kirk was in Washington D.C. all last week at a contracts conference. I do not love staying alone.


Megan does have a boyfriend!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! WE LOVE YOU!! CALLIE

0 comments: