This past weekend we had a mini Christensen family reunion in California. Josie and her family were the only ones that sadly couldn't make it. Emily, Jaren and family arrived on Tues. and the San Franciscan's came down later on Friday. The Sayers were able to go to Disneyland for a premature birthday celebration for Drew. They had tons of fun and loved telling us about their favorite rides. On Friday I was able to take the day off LUCKILY and we drove down to the boat docks in Balboa and went whale watching. We were accompanied by a huge 5th grade field trip as well. Thankfully, the captain quarantined them to the bottom of the boat and we got the top deck. For the first hour we enjoyed boating around but weren't seeing any whales. It was slightly windy so the water was choppy resulting in a little sea-sickness. Amazingly enough it wasn't Emily but Drew getting sick this time around. When we had turned around to start making our way back they announced they found a family of Dolphins. Thank Goodness!! They guaranteed WHALES...and I don't think we were prepared to do that trip two days in a row.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Whale Watching
Posted by Martha at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think its about time Sarah and I have a little reunion at the dog house. Jeff and Eve, here we come!
I'll babysit Jack! How about you guys come to San Francisco?!?
Anne, I'm in...Sarah too. I will get Sarah on the details. We will set a date to come out there soon.
Post a Comment