Wednesday, February 6, 2008


Well hello family!

All is well here in Omaha! We are just living the dream. It is hard to believe that Gabe will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. He is still very small so I am glad about that. His 0-3 month old clothes still don't quite fit him. But he is starting to sleep more at night and be awake more in the day and we all are happy about that!
Matt is busy as ever with school. He has the rest of the week off and I am trying to figure out what we can all do with that time.
I am wishing that baby weight just came off with the baby and also that I could stop eating cookies and brownies. I just love them so much. I will try harder. I will keep you all posted on new things that are happening.

0 comments: