I think that we could combine the idea of the newsletter by emailing a family to remind them they need to do an update on the blog- instead of through email
Good thought but Sarah has already been doing that with no success. This blog was set up just for that. This post is about whether or not we should keep this blog going. If we do want to keep the blog, what would entice people to post?
3 comments:
I think that we could combine the idea of the newsletter by emailing a family to remind them they need to do an update on the blog- instead of through email
Good thought but Sarah has already been doing that with no success. This blog was set up just for that. This post is about whether or not we should keep this blog going. If we do want to keep the blog, what would entice people to post?
I love the blog! I check it almost dailey to see what is up with everyone!!! We can't get rid of it!
PS I can't place my vote it will not work.
Post a Comment