Here is the latest family picture, taken at New Year's in Washington D.C. That was the weekend when Mom and Dad announced that they had accepted a call to serve as mission presidents. They didn't recieve their call until several weeks later, but we all joined in on a conference call to hear the news: LAS VEGAS!
It is a huge mission, with 19 stakes and parts of Idaho, Nevada, Arizona and California. The report to the MTC for one week of intense training in June, and then start the mission officially on July 1st. The first transfer is just a couple of days later. They are currently doing training sessions by phone with Salt Lake and they are excited to start working!
PS- So how did I do on my FIRST EVER blog post? I promise to try harder!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Peter and Toby Christensen update
Posted by Corie Hawks at 10:34 PM
Labels: mission call, Peter and Toby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The post was splendid. Thank you for the update and the great picture. That is the kind of post we are looking for with everyone.
Very Good Corie! I love the picture. You all look beautiful!
Wow I am excited for Pete and Toby they are going to kick butt in Las Vegas. They will shape those missioaries up so fast. YEAH! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment