What percentage of people who read this blog also read the individual blogs of those who make up this blog? Meaning, do you all read my blog already and know exactly what is going on in my life so much so that it doesn't make sense for me to post on here as well? OR... do you only read this blog in hopes of seeing a post from me every once and a while?
Previously, when there was the newsletter and it was my time to write something for it, I would pretty much direct people to my individual blog to catch up on what had been happening with my family. It seems redundant for me to post twice; once on here and once on my own blog. I do prefer the blog to the newsletter, however there are a TON of people who do not contribute to it. Why the lack of posting people? It's so stinking easy!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Question
Posted by josieposie at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Josie, I feel you are spot on. A lot of us already have blogs that we can refer to. Maybe we just need to suggest those that don't have a blog to start one...and those that do have one, please post for your parents every now and then.
We too have a blog. I would be down with only posting to one blog as to two. I think perhaps we should have links on this sight to our individual blogs, and we can tell everyone when we have updated or posted something new on that one...?
I don't post anything because I feel like I don't have something important enough to post. Now, if I had really cute kids like you guys do... :)
I read the family blog, I enjoy looking at your individual blogs as well... please keep posting.
Post a Comment