Thursday, March 6, 2008

Grandpa Agrees


Alright everybody - I talked to Grandpa the other night and he agreed that he would like to go on another cruise. I am assuming he was serious, and not just feeding me a line, but you never know. As you can see from the picture, it's been way too long since our last one. How many newcomers have joined this crazy family since our cruise in 2000? I'm guessing at least a dozen (grandkids included), and a majority of them I haven't even met. IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT! I think I should know my cousins' significant others. Don't you? So, leave your comments - we need ideas!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so down yo! I never been on a cruise. I wonder how Gabe will take it. It will be an adventure!

Unknown said...

For the record...NO, I didn't go on the last cruise. (I have received a lot of comments otherwise). I LOVE cruises. I'm feeling an Alaskan cruise. Can I get a second?

Claire said...

sorry Sean, I am feeling something more carribean!

josieposie said...

How about a Mexican or Hawaiian cruise, considering most of us are on the west coast and getting to a port in CA will be easier than FL??

molly said...

I agree cruise time is NOW! And no Sean did not go on the cruise, cause Sarah, Grandpa, Grandma and I shared a room lest ye forget. It was amazing.

molly said...

There are Hawaiian cruises? I am for anything. But I do enjoy being warm and getting a tan while on vacation.

molly said...

I have calculated 19 new members...see if I am accurate.
Sam, Shelby, Ethan, Cohen, Mike, Kc, Amy, Melissa, Gabe, Sean, Jack, Stephanie, Reese, Elias, Matt, Joshua, Adam, Anna, and Quinton???

josieposie said...

Case in point, I could never have named all of those.

Chelsea said...

This would be a blast but I wonder if Grandma's health would allow it...

Melissa said...

I want Hawaii! I agree with Molly, the warm weather with a tan included package sounds GREAT!

Melissa said...

PS Matt wasn't on the cruise either.

Claire said...

Thanksgiving a few years ago--St. George--threw a game-winning bomb to Papa Calvert--was told that winning team would pick cruise destination--please forward me your suggestions and I will take them into consideration--Adam